Lisa, how do I get people to believe in my new program enough to invest in it?” Let’s look at some steps that you can take right now to start building confidence in you and in your new program
Today I’m answering Anna’s question, she asked,” how do you stay focused on your vision?
It’s time to talk about money and finances, and it’s time to talk about something other than the struggle. We are going to talk about wealth building and financial growth
Lisa Nichols shares about the power of the pivot and how to keep your goal intact but be flexible on your plan. Being able to pivot is necessary especially in these times.
there is something that we don’t talk about often enough that is ESSENTIAL to your success as a powerful speaker. Before mastering any one technique–you must shift your mindset.
Lisa Nichols shares one of her top techniques to become a more powerful speaker called The Valley
Lisa Nichols shares the fifth part of a series of 5 steps to create a powerful message by making your message sound like a symphony of words for your audience.
- The Power of Quitting
- Education vs Emotion in Decision Making
- You Don’t Live in a Big City, But You Want a Big Business?
- Who Should Write My Story?
- How Do I Promote My Business Effectively?
- How Can You Get More Leads?
- How to Transition from FREE to FEE
- How to Validate Your Ideas
- How To Stay Focused on Your Vision
- Why You Need A Money Support Group
- The Power of the Pivot