In this Book Unbreakable Spirit...
- Lisa Nichols presents 39 inspiring true stories
- Elayne Doughty shares her lifelong search for home and heart
- Meade Malone shares his amazing story about his business
- Julia Taylor's journey to adopt a baby from Vietnam
- 35 co-authors share their stories of how they triumphed
“Human spirit wants you to
live in your greatness, in your possibility. If your greatness requires one more baby step, or one more giant step, human spirit says, 'Yes we can, we can, we always could, and we will always be able to.' Human spirit is talking to you every day; it speaks to the highest part of you, to the greatness in you.”
— Lisa Nichols
In Unbreakable Spirit, bestselling author and breakthrough specialist Lisa Nichols presents 39 inspiring true stories of bouncing back and soaring high against all odds. Written in the style of Lisa's bestselling anthologies, Chicken Soup for the African American's Soul, Chicken Soup for the African American Woman’s Soul and Living Proof, the stories in this book reflect experiences common to every walk of life. No matter who you are or what your circumstances, you will find yourself in these pages... along with the courage to rise above your own “impossible” and walk your path to greatness.
In this Book...
- Elayne Doughty shares the story of her lifelong search for home and heart, and how she found them among women survivors of genocide in the Congo.
- Meade Malone shares the amazing story of how he saved his business by putting complete faith and trust in God's plan, even when it didn't make sense.
- Julia Taylor offers up her heartbreaking, humorous and ultimately joyous account of her journey to adopt a baby from Vietnam.
- And 35 co-authors share their own stories of how they triumphed over trouble and used adversity as a launching pad to soar into greatness!
About Lisa Nichols:New York Times bestselling author Lisa Nichols has reached millions around the world with her powerful message of empowerment, service, excellence and gratitude. Founder of Motivating the Masses and CEO of Motivating Teen Spirit, LLC, Lisa is a charismatic teacher, speaker and transformational coach. She appeared in the self-development phenomenon The Secret, and on The Oprah Winfrey Show and Larry King Live. Her book No Matter What! hit six bestseller lists including the New York Times, and has been translated into 28 languages. Lisa has been honored with many awards for her empowering work, including the Humanitarian Award from South Africa.
"Motivating the Masses is the system I used to become an international success!"