Our Responsibility To Our Stockholders
- We take our responsibility to our stockholders very seriously
- Maximize stockholder value by maintaining a long-term focus
- Providing the best client experience
- The importance of building stockholder trust
- We adhere to the highest levels of ethical business practices
We take our responsibility to our stockholders very seriously. Our belief is that we maximize stockholder value by maintaining a long-term focus. Rather than thinking about ways in which we can create short-lived economic gains each quarter, we focus on serving our customers and delivering the most relevant information by listening to our customers. By providing the best client experience, we believe that we are building a company that will create more value, not just for our clients, but ultimately also for our stockholders as well.
In this note, I'd like to briefly mention several policies and steps we've taken to protect our stockholders' long-term interest, in accordance with corporate governance requirements.
We believe in the importance of building stockholder trust. We adhere to the highest levels of ethical business practices, as embodied by the MTM Code of Conduct, which provides guidelines for ethical conduct by our directors, officers and employees. We think that we've created the optimal corporate structure to realize MTM long-term potential and have established the appropriate financial controls and management oversight of our internal processes:
- We have adopted the MTM Code of Conduct to provide guidelines for the ethical conduct of our directors, officers, and employees.
- The board of directors has set Corporate Governance guidelines to provide a framework so that management and the Board can operate effectively together to achieve MTM objectives for the benefit of our stockholders.
- More than two-thirds of the directors on MTM board are independent as defined by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Stock Market.
- The members of our board committees are independent.
- We report our financial results in a clear and consistent manner, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Stockholders may contact our board of directors about bona fide issues or questions about MTM by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to the Corporate Secretary at the following address:
2121 Palomar Airport Road, Suite 300, Carlsbad, CA 92011
"Motivating the Masses is the system I used to become an international success!"